[OSList] WOSonOS 2005 Nova Scotia - do you remember

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 06:44:17 PDT 2019

Dear Marai,

looking forward to your short stories!

I was not in Nova Scotia but here is the link to all WOSonOSes
> https://openspaceworld.org/wp2/osonos/

It seems that the first 4 were in Washington DC.
By my reckoning that means the first was in
5 - 1997 this one I rememer, it was my first one to attend, Larry and
Birgitt invited to Toronto
6 - 1998 Monterey, I was there. Until then the gatherings were named
OSonOS, at the Pacific we realized that the right name would be
"Worldwide Open Space on Open Space" and some folks at that time had the
idea to have some kind of Worldwide Open Space Institute that would be
registered at the United Nations as a global NGO.
7 - 1999 Chicago, where Harrison simply said, lets have it in Berlin
next year
8 - 2000 Berlin
and the rest you can see in the list up to
26 - 2018 Iceland
27 - 2019 Washingto DC (ok, that would be the 5th in DC)
28 - 2020 Berlin (that will be the third in Berlin)

Halifax has also a perfect set of proceedings, a list of all
participants included... just looking at it its more than 100, you
count, the countries of origin of participants are also mentioned.

hugs
mmp

Am 14.07.2019 um 13:07 schrieb Marai Kiele via OSList:
> Hey folks,
>
> I am writing a short story about my experience at WOSonOS 2005 in Nova Scotia. This will likely be published as a contribution to a short stories book.
>
> It was my first and life-changing experience with collective sense making (the way the location for the next WOSonOS was chosen, or rather: how it became obvious to the group).
>
> I have the session reports from back then, but what I am missing are numbers like:
>
> 	- How many participants were we?
> 	- From approximately how many countries?
>
> And then the questions that probably have been asked many times before.
> Yet I still couldn’t find the „right“ answer:
>
> 	- Since when does WOSonOS exist?
> 	- In which locations / or in how many locations has it taken place up to this year?
>
> Thanks a lot in advance!
> Marai
>
> https://about.me/maraikiele

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 485 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space, most in
German, some in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation