[OSList] WOSonOS 2019 registrations open

Chris Kloth chris.kloth at got2change.com
Sat Jul 13 15:35:10 PDT 2019

Hi, Birgitt. I hope you are well.

You may recall that in the early days of OST, before OSONOS, I was an
active member of the OST community. I have continued to use OST as one
of the tools in my work, and have continued to (mostly) lurk on OSLIST.

I have already registered for OSONOS 2019... I can't wait to reconnect
with some of my old friends and meet some of the people I have seen
online.

I have watched your Genuine Contact work evolve from a distance. I
noticed the pre-OSONOS session is from a module in your Genuine
Contact program. I am wondering, as someone who still uses OST, if
there is something in particular your approach might be distinct...
something to add to my learning. At the same time, I don't want to
take a spot that someone just learning about OST might benefit from.

What are your thoughts?

--
Shalom,

Chris Kloth