[OSList] What's so great about OST? Thanks Thomas Perret!

Daniel Mezick dan at newtechusa.net
Wed Jul 3 14:28:08 PDT 2019

So great. I just shared it around all my usual places, careful to use the OISUS link, of course !

Thomas was in an OSA class in Berlin in 2016. He added a lot to that episode

Daniel Mezick
Phone: 203 915 7248
Bio & Contact Info: http://www.DanielMezick.com <http://www.danielmezick.com/>
Latest Book: http://www.InvitingLeadership.com <http://www.invitingleadership.com/>

Business Agility Leadership event May 14-15 Boston:
The Open Leadership Symposium <https://openleadershipnetwork.com/>