[OSList] Opening Space for Peace & High Performance and WOSonOS 2019 in the USA

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 05:51:33 PST 2019

Dear Harold,

thanks for the good wishes, may the rest of 2019 be fortuitous and happy
for you and me and whoever reads this.

Every year for many years, I melancholically gaze at the invitation to
the New York event... without going. This year again I will not be
partaking, shucks!

But, behold, here is what I definitely plan:
WOSonOS 2019 in October in the Washington DC area.
The travel Piggy Bank is set up.

What really will help me to keep it in mind and focus on it is the DATES
and, if available, the VENUE. I heard you are one of those in the know,
right?

Let it out!

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

Am 31.12.2018 um 23:40 schrieb Harold Shinsato via OSList:
> Happy New Year All!
>
> Hope you'll join us for our annual NYC Open Space at Columbia's
> International House, just before MLK day, Jan 18-20.
>
> http://osius.org/peace-high-performance-2019
>
> Warm Regards,
> Harold

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 469 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 145 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space, most in
German, some in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation