[OSList] Skye Hello and Welcome today to OS Hotline

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 10:50:57 PST 2019

"Urgency" is one of the prerequisites for an os event that focuses on
expanding time and space for the unfolding of the Force of Selforganisation.
It is one of 5 or so prerequisites that can be checked on in the process
of deciding whether OST is the best way of dealing with a wicked
situatition/burning business issue/raging chaos.
All of the prerequisites are needed for the whole enchilada. "Urgency"
is one that needs to be in place. If it is not urgent, why bother.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 473 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 148 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space, most in
German, some in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation