[OSList] Skye Hello and Welcome today to OS Hotline

Skye Hirst skyeh at autognomics.org
Tue Feb 26 10:41:45 PST 2019

Just a follow up notice... We had 4 people on call today and the word
"urgency" came up. What makes urgency?  What moves us in a world of
overload with too much information?  How do we use technology to offer
urgency that might help us act in small ways when big urgencies use up so
much of our energy, that we feel too numb to do anything?

So, questions to myself I take away from today's conversation:
How can I notice this and use it to invite into circle the urgency of the
group, of the organization or community?
Can I and/or the inviting group identify a common obvious urgency ?  Do
invitations need to state the obvious urgency or does it just exist?  Or
does the urgency become clear in the OS circle?  What simple question can I
ask myself that would cause me to open more space to change the rest of my
life? Whew,  where did that come from?  I suspect not directly from the
conversation, but it's what came up in writing this.

 What simple question are  you asking yourself about Open Space World and
Technology,
oh, heck, what about OST makes you feel alive with sense of urgency?

Thanks all. Hope to see and hear from you next week, Tue. EST at noon.