[OSList] Fwd: OpenSpaceWorld.ORG "OST Training information required in london"

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Thu Feb 21 22:25:57 PST 2019

In case there is more interested people. We have a hot offer to learn to work with OST upcoming, in September!

So this is what I wrote Bianca
I am part of a team offering public Open Space Technology training on regular basis in the Netherlands, Sweden and Germany with participants from many, mainly European, countries. Our next planned offer is in early September.
See link: https://www.dorisgottlieb.com/workshops/2017/9/6/learning-to-work-with-open-space-technology

We also offer in-house trainings whenever there is an interest.

Please get in touch if you have any more questions.
Best regards
Thomas

Skickat från min iPhone