[OSList] REMINDER and PREPARATION: World Happiness Fest and Open Space on QiQo Chat Tomorrow - 12 pm to 1:30 pm

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 08:28:35 PST 2019

We can't think of a better way to welcome the New Year.  We're over the top
excited!

It is our hope that you can join us for this Launch Experiment!

"Very little setup is required.  Here are the simple tech instructions
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MWtyrLZqhBQqG5QVBYFVbQmJi6Aac8dUqk9ccH3XUFE/edit?usp=sharing>
that
you can do ahead of time!

Below the text of our December 26th email invitation. The spirit of WOSonOS
2019 continues to inspire us to action.

*****

*Greetings Open Spacers!*

It’s TIME. We’re ready to test the online World Happiness *Open* Fest on
QiQo chat next Tuesday.  For this first experiment only, we’ll be
partnering with the OS hotline to launch. Other conversations on the same
topic will take place in the New Year in different time zones.

*Tuesday December 31, 2019*

*Noon EST to 1:30 pm*

https://worldhappinessfest.qiqochat.com/cafe

*INVITATION Theme*: “Opening Space for World Happiness: Let’s Explore the
Opportunities and Possibilities”

Two world communities coming together. A shared mission, shared purpose,
and shared values. Opening space in the world for meaning, purpose,
well-being, freedom, happiness, peace and high performance.

*We are inviting you to explore how we can introduce and apply the
principles and process of Open Space technology as part of the World
Happiness Fest and the Happiness Agoras at live events and online. *

*SETTING:*

Join us in the Gardens of the World which will serve as our virtual
breakout meeting areas

As Luis Gallardo, president and founder of World Happiness Fest, said to us
when introducing the concept of gardens for our QiQO chat meeting places:
“We normally use the term of planting seeds and every time I think about
Open Space, the image of a beautiful open garden comes to my mind. The
world gardens will be our house and nature our natural habitat to plant
ideas and conversations as seeds that will grow and be nurtured over time.”

Welcome!

*Suzanne, Barry, Luis and Lucas*