[OSList] WOSonOS 2020 in Berlin

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 05:59:18 PST 2019

Dear Mark,

not coordinating or coordinating in such a way that everything happens
on the same date might turn out to be a relevant and easily achieveable
contribution to save the climate.
Also, it challenges everyone of us to make up  our minds on what we are
most passionate about and care for.

While I dont have an answer to your question  it did pop up in my mind
that your question might be one of your issues in case you turn up at
the WOSonOS.
It would not surprise me if some very surprising ideas and even projects
might pop up.

Happy holidays and frolicking wherever you are, which, as you know is
exactly the right place

cheers
mmp

PS: The World Map tells me that you live and work both in China and Hongkong
> https://openspaceworldscape.org/events/1053-fulbright-china-research-forum-fcrf-2008

... and facilitated an os event in the Hong Kong-American Center back in
2008.
I wonder if that could be a  good place for a local OSonOS?

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 489 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 142 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space and other
treasures, most in German, some in English, some as ebooks, some
multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation