[OSList] Definitions...

Jake Yeager jacob.yeager at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 12:02:43 PST 2019

"In the context of an OST event I have become more and more interested in
not being noticed
after the market place activities. The less I am noticed the more success I
feel."

<3<3<3

"A good wanderer leaves no trace." -- Tao-te-ching, Chapter 27
<https://www.taoistic.com/taoteching-laotzu/taoteching-27.htm>

When the mind is quiet, the sun of your heart will shine once again, and
you will be free of problems.
 - Robert Adams <http://www.robert-adams.info/>

On Thu, Dec 5, 2019 at 2:45 PM Michael M Pannwitz via OSList <