[OSList] World Open Spacc on Open Space in Berlin 2020 or Bust

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 23:53:16 PST 2019

Dear friends in the LIST,

just had a note from a dear colleague in Ottowa who wrote:

"I  hope to make it to Berlin and have noted it on my calendar for 2020
as a way to influence the gods and the odds of getting there."

Knowing of the influence of the gods all over the planet and elsewhere I
did send her my suggestions in support of her wish.
Here it comes as something for all of us seriously wanting to join
WOSonOS next year in Berlin:

"Another way to open space for the support of the gods for your trip to
Berlin next year is the

PIGGY BANK approach:

Make it a ritual right after you had your first beverage in the morning
to add something to the piggy bank. It also could have something like
"Berlin 2020 or bust" (in English and French and especially effective in
German "2020 nach Berlin oder Flaute") written on it. You might put it
in a place where every visitor to your home or office (very radical,
have two piggy banks!) simply cant overlook it. Anything valuable such
as coins, gold, paper money, bonds, stock certificates, precious stones
(diamonds are grand)... you name it."

Of course, we should start an intensive interchange on more tested
approaches right here on the LIST.

Berlin 2020 or bust!

Have a grand day wherever you are... and make sure to get Greta off your
back (she is about to arrive in Spain by sailboat to join the Global
Climate Conference in Madrid) by planning CO2 poor ways of moving about...

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 492 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 142 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space and other
treasures, most in German, some in English, some as ebooks, some
multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation