[OSList] Greetings from Sweden

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Mon Dec 2 15:10:52 PST 2019

Dear Harrison
Happy birthday greetings also from Sweden. Thanks again for spreading this wonderful ’ Technology’ all the way to Scandinavia. As you know it’s widely used over here as well.
I just today had a report back from two employees in a hospital in the southern part of our country. They just facilitated two very successful Open Space Technology meetings after having been trained inhouse (20 employees)by me in September.
The two persons are so proud and happy. Also aware of that now the follow-through is in their hands together.
I wish you a nice rest of the day
With love
Thomas Herrmann ( Earthling)

Skickat från min iPhone