[OSList] WOSONOS

Harrison Owen hhowensr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 08:21:05 PDT 2019

WOSONOS is coming to Washington, as doubtless you know. It is sort of a
"return to the beginning." The site of the original, Day's Inn at Dulles,
has gone upscale and thus prohibitively expensive, but Suzanne Daigle found
what she thinks is a great place and I'm sure it is. Sounds like folks are
coming from all over and it should be GREAT as usual. I expect to be there,
but for the first night only, to join in what I understand to be a little
story telling. That will probably be the extent of my presence. There does
come a time in life when the available energy is not equal to the
opportunities - And WOSONOS is a wonderful, super high energy opportunity.
At least it always has been, and unless the magical wonder of self
organization has somehow been shut off (along with gravity and the Sun)
history will repeat. And there will be an Owen. I understand that Barry, my
son, has been asked to Open Space. You will love him. I do. And NO, this is
not the continuation of a Dynasty. It remains true that anybody can do it
given a good head and good heart. Have at it Friends, and I may be able to
Zoom in on occasion.

Harrison