[OSList] Okay...Forget Certification then...How about Co-Creating a NEW OST ASSOCIATION? Such as...THE International Association for Peace and Human Understanding...?

R Chaffe rchaffe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 05:58:40 PDT 2019

Paul
You say
“For me, offering training in OST is like taking a day to train someone in how to drink fresh water.”

Right now millions of dollars are being spent doing just that “teaching people to drink fresh water” because in the western world we have lost our way and cannot even feed ourselves properly any more.  Your example is so true we do have to teach people to find an open space to provide genuine opportunities to be part of their future.

Think again, you may be the best person to do just that and teach people about Open Space and it’s technology.

Regards
Rob