[OSList] Trello Boards & Open Space

Tony Budak tonybudak at tbmw.org
Wed Aug 14 09:11:37 PDT 2019

Hi Michael,

Thanks so much for taking time to send a fascinating reply. It's a bit
over the top for me to quickly comprehend. I do see the critical thought
that went in to the "Task Cards".  It's is simply "super". Thanks again.
I will study your thoughts.

Thanks for the great point emphasizing, my miss use of explain as in
experience. Yes of course, doing with as an experience to live is my
deep intention, but my use of words were not good. Yes, the language is
so very important, Thank again.

Hope some day to interview you. All my contact info is here:
Please CLICK the following to set up meeting details.
https://pickatime.acuityscheduling.com/

Thanks for creating our tomorrows,
Tony