[OSList] The Triumph of Truth Over Error...Chime in if that's OKAY with YOU? What do you say we raise some SERIOUS money OFFICIALLY training and certifying ALL the GOOD SPIRITS among us mortals to become CERTIFIED OPEN SPACE TECHNOLOGISTS???

R Chaffe rchaffe at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 18:05:16 PDT 2019

“The writing is on the wall” as exposed in “who moved my cheese” we all do need to do our reading as the “writing on the wall” requires attention to detail and “listening” to the stories.

It is a matter of standing on the shoulders of so many who have gone before us. In the raw statements it may sounds arrogant in its simplicity yet a little looking and listening at the “writing on the wall” and the truth is revealed in its effective simplicity.

Like most effective things it looks easy and it’s description is simple.
 The devil is in the detail.  Prior good performance and “scores on the board” build trust. It is “up to you”. ( the rest of the quote is “if you have a soul and a spirit”)  to include this in your contract with your sponsor.

Competency documents are only as good as the holder.  Regrettably too many use such documents as camouflage so too often we find Registered Training Providers are putting most of their energy into sustaining the “quality” of their documentation corrupted by those who use them as “meal tickets”.

Follow Koos recommendation (instruction).  It is mandatory, “if you have a soul and a spirit”.

Regards
Rob