[OSList] Prerequisites for Selforganization/open space - in Haiti

Rosa Zubizarreta rosa at diapraxis.com
Sat Apr 20 08:48:28 PDT 2019

Thank you for posting this very moving story, Michael...
* <http://diapraxis.com>*

*Rosa Zubizarreta*
*DiaPraxis: Awakening the Spirit of Creative Collaboration
<http://diapraxis.com>*

*coaching in participatory leadership • advanced group facilitation
services & learning opportunities*

On Sat, Apr 20, 2019 at 11:06 AM Harold Shinsato via OSList <