[OSList] OSList Digest, Vol 96, Issue 18

Gray Miller gray at graymillercreative.com
Thu Apr 18 20:20:27 PDT 2019

Harrison (et al),

I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard while reading those accounts.
I am currently in a hiatus from facilitating open space events (after 12
years traveling thru North America & Europe) but I'm wanting to do it all
again just for the chance to have the participants put sticky-notes on each
other!

And I shared the bit about Universities being terrified of open space with
some academic friends who have been similarly frustrated by their
institutions. It's at least nice to see they aren't the only ones...

As I am currently working on utilizing virtual presencing for facilitating,
the fact that the open space feel can expand across time, even with breaks,
is heartening. Thank you for sharing so freely.

Gray

--
Gray Miller