[OSList] OST as a way to go in addressing climate change and other perils

Birgitt Williams birgitt at dalarinternational.com
Tue Apr 16 17:02:09 PDT 2019

Dear Al,
My perspective is that the more that there is focus on what is not wanted,
the more that the 'not wanted' gets energized. Within this perspective, I
would not focus on a 'peril'.

Earth has her own frequency, and is a beautiful living being whom I trust
to look after herself.  Humans are part of planet Earth.  She nurtures us.
Our quest may be to find  how to be in better relationship with the Earth.
This provides a life nurturing focus.

Change in behaviors is possible with a vision to work towards, and OST
provides us with  a wonderful way to work with Spirit. Harrison's first
book, even before OST, was about Spirit...and I loved it.

in genuine contact,
heart to heart,
Birgitt

*Birgitt Williams*
*Supporting Next Level Leadership "Leading So People Will Lead"*
Author, Senior Consultant, President Dalar International Consultancy, Inc
<http://www.dalarinternational.com/>
Founder Genuine Contact Program
<http://www.dalarinternational.com/genuine-contact>
Co-owner Genuine Contact Group, LLC
<https://genuinecontact.net/about/co-owners/>
Founder Extraordinary Leadership Network
<http://www.extraordinaryleadershipnetwork.com/>

*Learn with us for your growth and development in Next Level Leadership*

Whole Person Process Facilitation
<https://www.dalarinternational.com/curriculum/whole-person-process-facilitation/>
  is a simple to learn and use multi-purpose method for facilitating
meetings at work, in communities, in families. Whole Person Process
Facilitation meetings engage people in process, results, and
implementation.  Self study components as well as real time online learning
sessions are designed to meet the learning needs of adult learners. The
real time sessions start Friday May 3, 2019 for three consecutive Fridays.
If you are looking for a facilitation method for impactful meetings that
work, we recommend learning Whole Person Process Facilitation.

Genuine Contact Summer Academy
<https://www.dalarinternational.com/summer-academy-2019/> theme is Genuine
Contact: a holistic approach to change June 22-28, 2019 Kitchener-Waterloo,
Ontario, Canada--early bird registration price still in effect.
Approximately 30 participants from many countries taking a deep dive into
working with change, learning more about thriving in today's performance
environment of constant change.

*Trail-Blazing Membership to the International Community of Practice
Available Now <https://genuinecontact.net/membership/>--*the international
community of practice working with the Genuine Contact program since 2001
is now evolving itself as a membership organization. Trail Blazing members
have the opportunity from now through August 2019 to help develop the
membership model. I hope that you will become a Trail-Blazing Member,
adding your support to the growth of Genuine Contact in the world...and
there are membership benefits that are sure to make this worth your
commitment.

PO Box 19373, Raleigh, NC, USA 27613
Phone: 01-919-522-7750

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 7:33 AM R Chaffe via OSList <