[OSList] Prerequisites for Selforganization/open space - in Haiti

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 07:56:25 PDT 2019

Dear LIST,

in the midst of our dialogue on
"One thing less to do and other neat ideas from the field of experience
and practice"
a message from John and Merlin Engle reached me from Haiti in a time of
deep crisis and chaos.

It describes in detail how "a relatively" safe space in the middle of
crisis and chaos in an extremely chaotic situation under involvement of
diverse elements wanting to get through a wicked situation creates
constructive cooperation in a humane and peaceful and non-violent
manner. No doubt, the continuing practice of many of those involved in
day-to-day Haitian style of os was of good help.

It will take a few minutes to read through this note from Haiti, I could
not interrupt or stop until I came to the end...

Here is the link
> https://haitipartners.org/childrens-academy/from-violence-to-dialogue-dealing-with-unrest-at-the-childrens-academy/
I wonder what this means to you.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 476 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space, most in
German, some in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation