[OSList] How long for opening for smaller group?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 04:00:56 PDT 2019

Well, Juliane, if everyone knew already, why are questions posted?

Actually, I find it good that questions are asked about things that are
already discussed and apparently settled. Its just another way of
expanding space over and over again and sharing stuff over and over
again, its never exactly the same and how could it be?

Peace
mmp

Am 11.04.2019 um 13:47 schrieb Juliane Martina Roell (Structure &
Process) via OSList:

--
Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 475 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space, most in
German, some in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation