[OSList] How long for opening for smaller group?

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 06:23:00 PDT 2019

Hi. One evening we only had two hours for 130 people. So the design was 30
minutes opening, two 30 minute session times, and a 30 minute closing. It
was a lively loud church hall full of Occupy activists, raising the spirit
and the roof.

If we had 3 hours we would have planned 45 minutes for each.

Jeff
San Francisco

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019, 4:55 AM Barry Owen via OSList <