[OSList] Scaling up OL & ST + certification workshop

R Chaffe rchaffe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 16:07:32 PDT 2019

Harrison
You challenged my memory and I agree totally with your comment.  My mind was taken back to a level 300 course I took in Agricultural Extension and part of the competencies developed was to discover the various tools used in Agricultural Extension / Community engagement and about that time people were expressing the importance of participatory processes.  In an indirect way I received credit for discovering the Institute of Cultural Affairs and the processes they were using.  This is part of the prehistory of what became known as Open Space Technology.

A student may gain credit for exploring or even using Open Space and is an indirect way of gaining academic recognition of Open Space!

Regards
Rob