[OSList] WOSonOS 2019 Invocations

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 15:59:14 PDT 2019

When I was still around facilitating os events my intention was to
expand time and space for the Forces of Selforganisation to unfold more
freely.
Probably, that was also good for the participants. But I did not worry
about them, they took care of themselves.
Whole being or not.
And then, I did not expect folks to feel that they can fill up that
space, I knew they would.
I never opened space for stuff such as topics, or discussions, ideas, or
beings (see above)... when the Force of Selforganisation started to do
its thing, all those things simply happened all by themselves.
Not because of the facilitation.
Especially discussions. Never. I knew there would be dialog and
cooperation and collaboration but not discussion.
And opening space for angels and more I think is pretty outrageous. Them
are plenty and making space for them is an oxymoron. They might open
space for us, perhaps.
Of course, Birgitt, I consider all your perspectives with radical
respect. And I have all kinds of doubts about mine.
Love
mmp

Am 05.04.2019 um 22:14 scA

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 474 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space, most in
German, some in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation