[OSList] seeking a good workshop venue in Paris for June 2019

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 03:35:56 PDT 2019

Dear Andrea,

to be in touch directly with os-colleagues in Paris, go here
> https://www.openspaceworldmap.org/

and enter "Paris" in the search field, it will lead you to 10 os-workers
there with all their contact data, websites, etc..
For instance, Christine Koehler, who organized a European Open Space
Learning Exchange there and facilitated plenty os in Paris.

Good luck with your project.

mmp

Am 02.04.2019 um 05:51 schrieb Andrea Jane Shaw via OSList:
> Dear OpenSpacers: I have long been a lurker on this list and I’ve
> generally used the resources of the Open Space World website if I have
> needed to ask specific questions. Unfortunately, the website does not
> appear to be working so I must trouble everyone with this very specific
> question.
>
> I will be facilitating a workshop in Paris in June (not an Open Space, I
> hasten to add) and would be very grateful for advice about good venues -
> there will be about 35 participants and I would like enough room for one
> circle (9m the narrowest side of the room). I’m looking for natural
> light, decent food and in the same part of Paris as the OECD, if that is
> possible.
>
> Any advice? Thanks heaps in advance.
>
> Kind regards, Andrea
>
> “Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day,
> I can hear her breathing”
> Arundhati Roy
>
> Andrea Shaw
>
> Mobile: +61 419 503 972
>
> Skype: andreajshaw
>
> andrea at shawidea.com.au <mailto:andrea at shawidea.com.au>

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 474 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space, most in
German, some in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation