[OSList] Greetings from OST training in Gävle, Sweden and looking at 2020

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 12:58:15 PDT 2018

Dear Tom,

ok, this might be signaling you (and many of us who read this note) that
you should immediately get yourself a large PIGGY BANK and drop at least
one dollar or one Euro or 7 Turkish Lira or 5 Brasilian Real or 128
Iceland Crown or 4 Israelian Scheckel....into it EVERY day so that you
will be able to come to the WOSonOS in Berlin.
In 2020. Right, that will be the third time that WOSonOS will take place
in Berlin (previous events were in 2000 and in 2010 where I told
everyone there - and it was a good crowd of 150+ - that they mark their
calendars). Thinking of it, you should place piggy banks in several
strategic places in your home, office, etc. subtly suggesting that this
fund raising is running.

Regarding Iceland: People keep asking me who all is coming to the
WOSonOS there this year in October. So I started a list, its growing
rapidly and in a few days I will let everyone on our LIST know.
So, if any of you reading this want to show others that you are coming,
let me know. It will contain the names of participants and the countries
they come from, not more.

If you, Tom, really would like to go to Iceland and a zero interest, pay
back as you can, loan would help, be in touch. The Open Space World Map
has a Revolving Credit Fund for such situations. You can read up on that
here
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/about-the-world-map

scroll down to the item
"Surplus"
where it is spelled out.

You included yourself in the Map
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/worker/tom-brown

and those that want to be part of it, go ahead, join the 468 that are
there already. Financial contributions of all os us (which are not a
prerequisite for being in the map) cover the costs and whats left goes
into the Revolving Credit Fund... which has helped a whole bunch of
people to be part of the WOSonOSes and similar events. As has the
magnificent Access Queen (hi there, Lisa)  and other more or less formal
organisations (hi there, OSIUSA)...

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 468 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 145 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space, most in
German, some in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation