[OSList] Unfinished Business....

gerardo de luzenberger xdeluz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 23:37:56 PDT 2018

Dear Harrison and all.

Back from holidays, I took the time to read the "attached".

The Bible as a piece of technology.

The recurring chaordic path of the Testaments.

The importance of the "editor", of setting the context and naming the
creatures.

The karma of our lives that links the Vanderbilt Master's Thesis to the two
Martinis,

the life of a single person to the one of an entire community.

The pure essence of life is to be an unfinished business

Thanks for sharing this.

With a deep sense of gratitude

ge

Office: Via A. Volta 6 - 20121 Milano – Italy
Phone: +39 3293281343 - Fax: +39 02 87151318 - Skype: gerardodeluz
*xge at loci.it <xge at loci.it>* - *www.loci.it <http://www.loci.it> *

<http://www.scuolafacilitazione.it>

*Please consider the environment before deciding to print this e-mail*

This e-mail (and any attachment(s)) is strictly confidential and for use
only by intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient(s),
please notify it via e-mail at info at loci.it
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/blocked::mailto:info@loci.it> promptly