[OSList] Marking a New National/Regional Educational Policy -examples of Open Space meeting being set up?

Kári Gunnarsson kortleggur at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 15:26:53 PDT 2018

Hi

After many discussions and sessions about inviting: minoritie, people of
less status compared to the main group of participants, vulnerable groups,
outsiders, or people who would not feel empowered to accept the invitation.
I have now a vision in my heart that my job as host or sponsorship coach is
to reach out to these groups that we want present for the open space.
Invite a representative delegation to be part of the planning process and
the wording of the theme and support them in their task to invite their
group to join with them in the event, using their own words in harmony with
the theme and purpose of the event.

I hope that brings some ideas for deliberation in reaching out to make a
solid invitation to different groups.

/Kári