[OSList] WOSonOS 2018 in Reykjavik, Iceland | Group photo & few more

Doris Gottlieb doris at dorisgottlieb.com
Mon Oct 29 02:58:39 PDT 2018

Dear Inga,

Thanks so much for your words and the beautiful pictures.

Love,
Doris

On Sun, Oct 28, 2018 at 10:57 PM Jeff Aitken via OSList <

> Let me add: anyone who WISHES they could have attended the gathering(s),
> is also welcome to join either Zoom call!
>

>    - Tuesday Oct. 30, 9-11am Pacific​ (16:00 UTC)
>    - Tuesday Nov. 13, 9am-12pm Pacific​ (17:00 UTC)
>

> Register free at
> Www.conferenceweaving.com <http://www.conferenceweaving.com/>
>
> Warmly,
> Jeff
> San Francisco
>

> On Sun, Oct 28, 2018, 1:51 PM Jeff Aitken <r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thank you Inga!
>>
>> Looking forward to the proceedings!
>>
>> Getting really interested in: what are the learnings and insights that
>> emerged from a great gathering like this?
>>
>> Are there new seeds for collaborations that also emerged?
>>
>> With some friends who use ost and world cafe and other methods in online
>> and in-person gatherings, we want to invite friends to weave together the
>> learnings and collaboration opportunities that are growing at conferences.
>>
>> We have a Zoom call on Tuesday Oct 30 and Tuesday Nov 13, which could
>> serve toward weaving insights from the Bioneers conference in California,
>> with those at Wosonos, and other events.
>>

>>    - Tuesday Oct. 30, 9-11am Pacific​ (16:00 UTC)
>>    - Tuesday Nov. 13, 9am-12pm Pacific​ (17:00 UTC)
>>

>> Register free at
>> Www.conferenceweaving.com
>>
>> Wishing all well.
>>
>> Warmly
>> Jeff
>> San Francisco
>>

>> On Sun, Oct 28, 2018, 1:25 PM Ingibjorg Gisladottir via OSList <
>> oslist at lists.openspacetech.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Open Space community
>>>
>>> WOSonOS 2018 in Reykjavík Iceland took place Monday, Tuesday and
>>> Wednesday; the theme being "*Issues and Opportunities of bringing Open
>>> Space Technology to our World´s Challenges*" hosted by Kári Gunnarsson.
>>> The event was also NOSonOS 2018 - Nordic Open Space on Open Space - that
>>> got upgraded to World Open Space on Open Space.
>>>
>>> I like to share with you a picture of the great participants of WOSonOS
>>> 2018 in Reykjavik. The 42 participants came from 10 countries; Sweden, UK,
>>> The Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Israel, China, US, Canada and Iceland -
>>> all participants brought important contribution to the conversations. Among
>>> participants were experienced Open Space facilitators as well as people who
>>> had never before participated in an Open Space meeting - it was great to
>>> have new people joining the OS community at the event. Two groups of
>>> university students participated, one from The Netherlands and the other
>>> from Iceland. Harrison Owen joined us as well in a Q&A session where he
>>> responded to our questions with great stories and shared his valuable
>>> wisdom. Many thanks HO!
>>>
>>> I had the honor of facilitating WOSonOS in Reykjavik and feel very
>>> privileged to have had that opportunity - and to get to know wonderful
>>> people for three whole days and witness their passionate conversations.
> [...]

[image: photo]
Doris Gottlieb
Consultant | Facilitator | Coach
M  +316 29.23.27.12  <+316+29.23.27.12> E  Doris at DorisGottlieb.com
<Doris at DorisGottlieb.com> W  www.DorisGottlieb.com
<https://www.dorisgottlieb.com>
Skype. DorisGottlieb <https://webapp.wisestamp.com/#>

<http://www.facebook.com/gottliebconsulting/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/dorisgottlieb/>
<http://twitter.com/gottliebconsult>

*Schedule a meeting with me here <http://meetme.so/DorisGottlieb> and learn
more about how I can contribute to you unearthing your potential: *

*Upcoming events and  Genuine Contact™ program (GCP) trainings:*

*Op weg naar gezondheid en evenwicht in organisaties (Foundations I)     28
September 2018 van 14:00 - 18:00 (Nederlandstalige) more information
<https://www.advanroosmalen.nl/>*

*Path to Organizational Health and Balance (Foundations I GCP)*16 November
2018 from 14:00 - 18:00 (English) more information
<https://www.advanroosmalen.nl/workshop-16-november-2018>

*Learning to build a Genuine Contact Organisation (GCP Advanced
Facilitation Skills IV)* 12 - 15 February 2019 more information
<https://www.dorisgottlieb.com/gco2019>