[OSList] WOSonOS 2018 in Reykjavik, Iceland | Group photo & few more

Ingibjorg Gisladottir ingibjorg.gisladottir at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 13:06:43 PDT 2018

Dear Open Space community

WOSonOS 2018 in Reykjavík Iceland took place Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday;
the theme being "*Issues and Opportunities of bringing Open Space
Technology to our World´s Challenges*" hosted by Kári Gunnarsson. The event
was also NOSonOS 2018 - Nordic Open Space on Open Space - that got upgraded
to World Open Space on Open Space.

I like to share with you a picture of the great participants of WOSonOS
2018 in Reykjavik. The 42 participants came from 10 countries; Sweden, UK,
The Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Israel, China, US, Canada and Iceland -
all participants brought important contribution to the conversations. Among
participants were experienced Open Space facilitators as well as people who
had never before participated in an Open Space meeting - it was great to
have new people joining the OS community at the event. Two groups of
university students participated, one from The Netherlands and the other
from Iceland. Harrison Owen joined us as well in a Q&A session where he
responded to our questions with great stories and shared his valuable
wisdom. Many thanks HO!

I had the honor of facilitating WOSonOS in Reykjavik and feel very
privileged to have had that opportunity - and to get to know wonderful
people for three whole days and witness their passionate conversations.
This is my first email ever to the OSlist but not the last! I will later
send info on the proceeding and a link to more pictures and videos.

I am sending you a link to an album w/ 5 pictures: 1)The great Group 2)
Entrance 2)The Circle and the "Campfire" 3)Agenda wall 4)Reykjavík´s
Skyline celebrating the week of WOSonOS with Northern Lights  - taken from
my home when it was over!  Here is the link:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/kJ98HJrCc1MJv8849

All the best from Iceland

Ingibjorg   ( Inga )

Ingibjorg Gisladottir