[OSList] Welcoming WOSonOS 2019 to the U.S.

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Wed Oct 24 08:55:30 PDT 2018

We are grateful that WOSonOS 2018 has accepted our hosting invitation to
Washington D.C. Most likely the second half of October.

I, Harold, am humbled and terrified, to have received the First Nations
talking stick as the symbol of the WOSonOS hosting and will keep it safe
until we hand it to the next host.

One of the biggest lessons is the facilitating Open Space, you hold the
participants lives in your hands. This is wisdom from Harrison.

Thank you to all our wonderful community,

Harold Shinsato
For the Open Space Institute U.S.