[OSList] List of some participants for this years WOSonOS in Iceland

Gail West icataiw at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 20:07:38 PDT 2018

Wishing all of you gathered in Iceland and connecting virtually, marvelous
conversations, fun and explorations this week!  Sorry not to be there but I
will be with you in spirit and looking forward to pictures and stories of
this great event.  Love and hugs to all.  Gail

On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 3:40 PM Michael M Pannwitz via OSList <

> Dear Harold,
>
> grand!
>
> The current status of this growing list at this point shows 20 folks
>
> Iceland (3)
> Kari Gunnarson
> Ingibjörg Gísladóttir
> Hróbjartur Árnason
>
> Sweden (3)
> Thomas Herrmann
> Eva P Svensson
> Ulrika Eklund
>
> Netherlands (8)
> Leandra Gouw
> Lois van der Hoeven
> Jane de Bakker
> Dere van Velzen
> Jody van der Jagt
> Camiel Naus
> Rick Bastiaanssen
> Tonnie van der Zouwen
>
> Germany (4)
> Anna Caroline Türk
> Bettina Lobenberg
> Eda Ursula Maurer
> Bianca Sukrow
>
> Canada (1)
> Doug Marteinson
>
> United States of America (1)
> Harold Shinsanto
>
> Those others going and wanting to be on this "semipublic" list, just let
> me know (via OSLIST or directly).
> May it help you to be in touch even before the event... for whatever
> reason (many of those on the list can also be seen in the World Map with
> lots of contact data).
>
> Have a great week
> Greetings from Berlin
> mmp
>

> Am 01.10.2018 um 03:48 schrieb Harold Shinsato via OSList:
> > Just got my flight last night. I’ll be there too.
> >
> > -Harold
> >
> > On Sun, Sep 30, 2018 at 9:13 PM doug via OSList
> > <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org <mailto:oslist at lists.openspacetech.org>>
>
> > wrote:
> >
> >     Michael--
> >
> >     I'll be there.
> >
> >     Doug. Germann
> >
> >     On 09/28/2018 04:28 AM, Michael M Pannwitz via OSList wrote:
> >      > coming to the WOSonOS in Iceland is growing.
> >      > Found 15 folks from 4 countries so far.
> >      > The list shows the names sorted by country.
> >      > There are 8 from Netherlands, 1 from Sweden, 3 from Germany, 3
> from
> >      > Iceland.
> >      > Please drop me a note if you are going to Iceland and want to be
> >     on this
> >      > list.
> >      > Right now would be perfect so that it would be complete next week.
> >      >
> >      > Have a great weekend wherever you are
> >      > mmp
> >     Past archives can be viewed here:
> >     http://www.mail-archive.com/oslist@lists.openspacetech.org

> > Past archives can be viewed here:
> >

> --
> Michael M Pannwitz
> Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
> ++49 - 30-772 8000
> mmpannwitz at gmail.com

> [...]

*Gail West, ICA*

*3F, No. 12, Lane 5, Tien Mou W RdTaipei, Taiwan 111Ph) 8862) 2871-3150*
email) icataiw at gmail.com
Skype) gwestica
www.icatw.com