[OSList] Open Space in Boston October 27th - Agile Product Development

Lisa Sieverts lisa at lisasieverts.com
Sun Oct 7 14:13:32 PDT 2018

Join us for our third annual event for Agile Product Managers and Product
Owners using Open Space Technology.

The theme this year is Product Agility through Customer Collaboration.

Topics We Might Explore:
What happens on that day will be determined by us through the process of
Open Space. Here are some topics that might be proposed related to our
theme:

   - Engaging customers in product discovery (e.g., interviews, design
   sprints, focus groups, observation)
   - Ways of representing customer needs (e.g., customer journey map,
   jobs-to-be-done, prototype)
   - Techniques for differentiating customers (e.g, user vs. buyer
   personas, market segmentation )
   - How to generate actionable user feedback (e.g., value proposition
   canvas, NPS, exploratory prototypes)
   - And more!

Logistics
Saturday, October 27, 2018, 8:00 am to 5:30 PM (EDT)
399 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116
Register at Eventbrite: http://bit.ly/APO18Boston
Your $25 ticket includes breakfast, lunch, and priceless networking and
learning
** Note that same day on-site registration will cost an additional $10 **

--

Lisa
lisa at lisasieverts.com
603-762-0235