[OSList] OS success stories in a business/corporate/startup environment

h.menissier h.menissier at orange.fr
Thu Nov 8 15:57:48 PST 2018

I would say, any time the spirit of OS is getting drown by/inside of the
basic principle of trading (i.e. of "comparing->being even a very little
bit better in any way") as input of society, like many so beautiful ways
of discovering eachothers got drown during these fifty last years, its
game of creating a new earth is over. So that you must always stay
inventing new things...what is good for trading too.... is there a earth
after trading?

but OS is not that cunning sort of thing, is it? or do you mean there is
no more life outside of trading anyway, so that you don't have to bear
responsability for this ? I thought it is important not to let OS take
place inside of a structure but always to avoid a illusory sense of
unity and to burst walls... I would say the most usefull thing is using
OS there, were you are sure "enemies" will meet together, and so they
will discover they are not. Ok, in a family you also can meet your
""enemies"" ... How do you see that?

but perhaps my english is too confusing, not only my thoughts... sorry!