[OSList] conversation & listening in Pittsburgh

Tricia Chirumbole trchirumbole at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 16:38:49 PDT 2018

Thank you Skye and Barry! Yes this is wise advice and I will include this! I totally believe in straight up “listening”, but I do believe our group intends/ desires to allow at times for some appropriate reflection, acknowledgment, and even exchange, though perhaps the latter point can be reviewed.... it is tricky super on the fly with lots of other stuff going on and everyone a volunteer coming from many different places and little space thus far dor coordination and alignment, though we are doing our best!!!

I will certainly take your wisdom to heart!! 💖💖

Sent from my iPhone