[OSList] Open Space Discussions with the Tessitura community members

Brendan McKeague mckeaguebrendan at gmail.com
Fri May 18 00:33:43 PDT 2018

Thanks for sharing this Tom

Such a delightful and colourful expression of an ‘iressistible invitation' to shared conversations…well done to all who contributed.

I will enjoy referring this to others, potential sponsors and facilitators, as a great illustration of how we can creatively adapt the OS process and intention to multiple contexts

Looking forward to hearing how it goes in due course…

Cheers
Brendan