[OSList] Podcast on OST and leadership in churches

Michael Wood michael.wood at uwa.edu.au
Fri May 4 06:23:47 PDT 2018

Thought I'd share this podcast on my experience of using OST in church leadership.

https://omny.fm/shows/on-the-way/on-the-way-making-space-for-emergence-with-michael

[https://omny.fm/shows/on-the-way/image.jpg?t=1492666644&size=Medium]<https://omny.fm/shows/on-the-way/on-the-way-making-space-for-emergence-with-michael>

On The Way - Making Space for Emergence - On the Way - Omny.fm<https://omny.fm/shows/on-the-way/on-the-way-making-space-for-emergence-with-michael>
omny.fm
Episode 15- Making Space for Emergence In a world that seems obsessed by models of heroic leaders and trusting in the ‘expert’ opinions of others to work things out, models that allow space and time for truly collaborative models of leadership and decision making can seem quite counter-cultural. Dom Fay, Peter Catt and Sue Wilton are joined by special guest, Michael Wood to talk emergence, and the liberating power of creating space that releases creativity, enables dialogue and nurtures a different way of being in community together.

Cheers

Michael Wood

Perth, Western Australia