[OSList] WOSonOS 2018 Hope to meet you there

Tonnie van der Zouwen info at tonnievanderzouwen.nl
Tue Jun 19 01:02:12 PDT 2018

Dear Kari, dear colleagues OST facilitators,

Thank you for organizing this event Kari. I will be there and bring in a team of 6 students,  a teacher and a dean of our University. Their question is how they can work with Open Space principles in their HR\ program at Avans University of Applied Sciences and develop new forms of leadership. I think they can learn a lot from you (and we from them, as I experienced last year at the COS Conference ‘What do you do when you don’t know what to do). So I hope to meet you all at the WOSonOS.

Looking forward seeing you in October!

Tonnie van der Zouwen

Dr. Tonnie van der Zouwen MCM |Professor Sustainable Working and Organising | Centre of Expertise Sustainable Business | Avans University of Applied Sciences | +31 6 10 13 70 18 |Postbus 90.116 | 4800 RA Breda, Netherlands|  <mailto:a.vanderzouwen at avans.nl> a.vanderzouwen at avans.nl |  <https://www.linkedin.com/in/tonnievanderzouwen> linkedin  <http://nl.linkedin.com/in/tonnievanderzouwen> Linkedin