[OSList] Fwd: Fwd: Venues-London

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 06:18:13 PDT 2018

Dear Carmel,

you can get a more direct connection to os-workers in London by opening
the Open Space World Map
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/

and entering "London" in the search field within the MENU (upper right
hand corner right next to the name of the Map).

You will see about a dozen colleague, all with considerable practical
experience with OST in London.

You are invited to include yourself in the MAP, too.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

PS: I participated in an Open Space Learning Exchange (also called Open
Space on Open Space or OSonOS) a good number of years ago  in a lovely
space right next to the tube station where Colin Morley was killed in
the London bombing in 2005... but I think the space is too small for
what you have in mind. It was the   NATFHE Conference Centre, 27
Britannia Street, London, 5 minute walk from King's Cross tube.