[OSList] Good questions for a OS

Chris Kloth chris.kloth at got2change.com
Mon Jun 11 09:33:22 PDT 2018

I don't remember how I came to this, but the phrase I often use is,
"Broad enough to be inclusive and narrow enough to be actionable."

The often animated and intense dialogue that follows explores
productive tensions and two core values: inclusivity and action -
inclusion of people, inclusion of perspectives, and being able/willing
to exercise passion and responsibility.

--
Shalom,

Chris Kloth