[OSList] Leverage the power of Neuroscience to create impactful conversations

Nick Martin nick at workshopbank.com
Wed Jun 6 05:45:12 PDT 2018

Hi everyone

After I attended Judith Glaser's session in March I loved it so much
(thanks Marai!) I got in touch to see if she would like to run one last
one before she starts this year's coaching program on 24 June. Happily
she said yes :)

So if you missed it previously you have one last chance to attend her
inspirational free training on 11 June (there will be a replay if the
technical gods work in our favour so please do register if you can't
make that exact time). Here's the link...

http://www.ciqcoach.com/workshopbank/

Hope to see you there!

*Nick Martin*
WorkshopBank
<http://workshopbank.com/?utm_source=wisestamp&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=emailsig>
m:+45 42 47 00 74 <tel:+45%2042%2047%2000%2074> | e:
nick at workshopbank.com <mailto:nick at workshopbank.com> | w:
workshopbank.com
<http://workshopbank.com/?utm_source=wisestamp&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=emailsig>

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/workshopbank> Twitter