[OSList] Lisa Heft?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 06:26:07 PDT 2018

Dear Harrison,

I opened up her profile on the Open Space World Map, dialed her number
and we talked a bit > http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/worker/lisa-heft

Seems she is not travelling much any more, just like me but alive and
kicking.

Have a great day in your summer office
hugs
mmp

Am 09.07.2018 um 13:29 schrieb Harrison Owen via OSList:
> Has anybody seen or heard from Lisa Heft?
>
> Harrison
>
> Winter Address
>
> 7808 River Falls Dr.
>
> Potomac, MD 20854
>
> 301-365-2093
>
> Summer Address
>
> 189 Beaucauire Ave
>
> Camden, ME 04843
>
> 207 763-3261
>
> Websites
>
> www.openspaceworld.com
>
> www.ho-image.com

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannwitz at gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 470 resident Open
Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 145 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space, most in
German, some in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation