[OSList] Papers and writing about opening space

Allison mbody at iinet.net.au
Sat Jul 7 21:08:03 PDT 2018

Hi Karl,

I would also like to know more about your PhD approach.

Depending which way you go with your research, you might find something of interest in my 2009 PhD thesis.
It included consideration of the philosophy behind several modalities, including Open Space Technology.

I believe the thesis:  "BODY OF KNOWLEDGE: space, comfort, process and consciousness in a country practice" can still be viewed online at:
http://trove.nla.gov.au/work/37511517?l-format=Thesis&sortby=dateDesc&l-availability=y&l-australian=y&q=nuc%3ANUWS+baensch%2C+a&c=book#

Best wishes with your work.
Allison
Tasmania, Australia.