[OSList] Creating Abundance interactive webinar

Tony Budak tonybudak at tbmw.org
Mon Jan 29 12:42:12 PST 2018

Dear Friends,

This invite note is a follow-up to my earlier communications regarding a
new interactive webinar series that I would like to add to our current
Community Action Network gatherings. Here is a link to more information
about these current gatherings:
http://timebankswork.net/tiki/tiki-download_file.php?fileId=463

Our Wednesday, January 17, 2018, test interactive webinar attracted two
participants.  The test interactive webinar worked easily for us and I’d
like to try this again.

The theme, Creating Abundance, feels like a good focus for the Community
Action Network. If there are no objections, I'd like to use *Creating
Abundance* on Subject line for these particular interactive webinars and
email conversations.

*The NEXT Creating Abundance interactive webinar**is February 6, 2018, 5
P.M. EST *

*/_Please RSVP as soon as possible?_/*** Then enter the
interactivewebinar a couple of minutes before the start time. Here is a
link to the website
https://qiqochat.com/e/FdwyAdgmddKrUpTsTODEyrJxr/dHMwGUKzLRUIbqAwNNgFCOKHG**

Now CLICK thru the following

1.1- Click big RED Button sign in

2.2- Create a new Account with BLUE button or
sign in with one of your social media accounts

a.NOW you'll return to event page

3.3- Click RED participate button

4.4- Click RED button on the left to join video

a.ZOOM video will pop up – ALL SET to share and learn

If you have questions you’d like the group to address just reply all to
this invitation.

If you have any questions or suggestions for me email TonyBudak at TBMW.org
<mailto:TonyBudak at TBMW.org>.

Hear you soon!
Tony