[OSList] Wosonos 2018 in Iceland

Kári Gunnarsson kag1 at hi.is
Sun Jan 21 10:54:04 PST 2018

Dear friends

I am happy to announce that the 26th annual World Open Space On Open Space (Wosonos) is CONFIRMED and will be hosted in Reykjavík, Iceland on October 22-24, 2018.

I welcome you to attend, suggest that you will reserve the dates, and starting perhaps looking into the travel preparation that is if you are interested in attending.

I will send more information to the list here when it is ready

https://www.facebook.com/events/2038077643137845/

I just created this facebook event for the Wosonos 2018 in Iceland, where I will post news and announcements more frequently.

There is much interest in this event, and some people are even planning to come as a group a few days before for begin better prepared and stay a few days after to digest the next steps. There are also a few events in Reykjavík around that time that can be of interest for many of you, I will post about them also.

With love and play from Iceland
Kári