[OSList] HBR & HR "goin Agile"

C. Fuller chrlsful at aol.com
Wed Feb 28 18:16:32 PST 2018

Kevin:
Both a "Sorry" and a "Thank You"...I tried your link to the HBR but just got a 404 Error message.

https://hbr.org/2018/03/the-new-rules-of-talent-management?utm_content=buffer8e45b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#comment-section

would not work for me.  Looks like something interesting/right down my alley - no gutter ball, but o0OPPpsss - no go.
Can you send another or shall I peruse their site for clues?

Thanks,
Chad
Amherst
MA