[OSList] OST french, Arabic and Farsi material request

Maya Rimer mayarimer at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 03:25:08 PST 2018

 Hello OST mailing list!

My name is Maya, and I'm a facilitator working primarily with grass-root
organisations within the Greek Refugee Crisis.
I'm opening Space for a large group of international volunteers and
refugees on the Island of Lesvos in a few days, and was hoping to get some
of the wonderful Open Space Resources in a few languages other than
English.

The community center that is sponsoring this event works in English,* French,
Arabic and Farsi-* any OST materials in these languages will be very much
appreciated!

Many thanks,

Maya Rimer
mayarimer at gmail.com