[OSList] A Valedictory of sorts

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Feb 1 12:14:11 PST 2018

Each year for the past several a group has gathered at the International
House in NYC under the care of Karen Davis, Harold Shinsato, Suzanne Daigle,
and this year Rain Warren. I usually dropped by. Originally this was a
"Training Program" but over the years it evolved into a celebration of the
life and work of Martin Luther King - which was quite fitting as it was Dr.
King's special weekend. This year the trip to New York proved a little bit
more  than I could deal with, but I did make the scene electronically.
Truthfully, I never know what I am going to say until I do. but confronting
myself on camera I have to admit that were I ever to make a valedictory
statement, I wouldn't change a word. Enjoy, and please feel free to share.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzMZW4mOYPI

Harrison

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Dr.