[OSList] Online Open Space - Tue 18 Dec - 6pm EST

Gail West icataiw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 16:52:07 PST 2018

Thanks, Harold,
Have a good meeting, osius!  Sorry to miss it.
And to all of the OS community, families and friends best wishes for a
wonderful holiday season and great conversations around challenges and
opportunities as we move into 2019!🎄
Gail

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 4:39 AM Harold Shinsato via OSList <

> Just a reminder. We are meeting in a little over two hours from now at 6pm
> eastern if you want to join us.
>
> Regards,
> Harold

*Gail West, ICA*

*3F, No. 12, Lane 5, Tien Mou W RdTaipei, Taiwan 111Ph) 8862) 2871-3150*
email) icataiw at gmail.com
Skype) gwestica
www.icatw.com