[OSList] How many countries are in the worldmap?

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Sat Dec 15 04:19:54 PST 2018

WOw, thanks Michael
I often share about the worldmap in different occasions and I share how many countries we have worked in. In this case I was just writing some marketing material to my upcoming OST training in April which is organized by a training organization further north in Sweden. The interest seems to raise in the area. I have been in Västernorrland  several times giving training in both Open Space Technology and Whole Person Process Facilitation. I am actually going there in end of January as the municipalities have a big demand to train more people. 31 registered participants for WPPF training!

Good to know I can always look at your signature in emails 😊
I will look how I in different ways can share the invitation to join better! It is such a great resource. Thanks again!
Hugs
Thomas
Proud member of the openspaceworldmap 😊